Binance USD (BUSD) | Price Prediction | 120% APR
Binance USD (BUSD) is a stablecoin launched by the Binance team in 2019 to help facilitate the trading and exchange of cryptocurrencies, services, and goods without being subject to market volatility in crypto.
BUSD is a 1-1 back stablecoin issued as ERC-20 and is interoperable with BEP-20. The usability of BUSD crosses over from just centralized use—payments on CEX, etc.—but it bridges the payment gap in decentralized finance (DeFi) apps. Holders of BUSD can earn interest on it, use it as collateral, and loan assets.
Being a relatively stable crypto asset, the price of BUSD doesn’t experience consistent market fluctuation or changes. ReHold keeps an updated price movement of BUSD through a crypto oracle, Chainlink. There are no problems of price manipulation, spikes, and slippages associated with centralized exchange products and specific cryptocurrencies.
How to Earn Passive Income on BUSD
There are numerous opportunities for you to earn passive income on BUSD. The most common so far is by depositing (aka staking) BUSD to make interest on certain cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets. In the case of Binance, they offer protected and high-risk yield assets for users.
BUSD Price Prediction
Predicting the future price for BUSD is a difficult one. This is largely because BUSD is a stablecoin and barely experiences significant volatility or price movements. Although certain factors can influence a significant change in the price of BUSD, the most common is de-pegging, where the peg for BUSD (in the case of USD) significantly exceeds the pegged value.
Like many cryptocurrencies and stablecoins, the value of BUSD is subject to demand and supply for the asset. A great influence on the value of BUSD is determined by shock in the cryptocurrency market and by unexpected volatility in the value of leading cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum. To be more convinced, you can study historical data on BUSD prices and other available details like the BUSD reserve address.
120% APR On BUSD DUALs
ReHold opens you to the opportunity of earning for BUSD to earn more through a unique DeFi earning solution called the BUSD Duals. This solution allows you to earn up to 120% on your BUSD efficiently. In addition, you should be assured about your safety—funds, and data— as we’ve installed a system that guarantees that. To start earning passively on your BUSD, they’re six steps that need to be followed:
- Connect Wallet Once you’ve launched the ReHold app, connecting your wallet through the presented dashboard is the first step. Select any web3 wallet that supports BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Optimism, Arbitrum, and Fantom.
- Choose the Binance USD (BUSD) Dual Assets Select the dual you need: INJ/BUSD, FTM /BUSD, FET/BUSD, NEAR /BUSD, AVAX /BUSD, MASK /BUSD, etc. You can start a dual investment with each token pair.
- Choose a staking period Select how many hours you want to lock your tokens. The longer the staking period, the higher the yield you will receive.
- Choose the start token Select the start token and the amount you want to invest. You can use the Binance USD (BUSD) token of the dual asset.
- Approve the token To start a dual investment, you need to allow smart contracts to use your tokens. It's required only once for a selected token.
- Start your Dual Click “Start Now” to create your Binance USD (BUSD) dual and receive your reward after the staking period. That's all! Your Dual is created, and at the end of the staking period, you can take your assets back to your wallet or open a new Dual.
Also, if you are interested in long-term investing, you can activate the auto-replay feature, and your dual will automatically start when the staking period ends. This will save you gas, simplify the passive income process, and increase your earnings.
Boost Your Crypto
It takes seconds to create your first Dual InvestmentLaunch App